TcxCreator merges hrm and gpx files into tcx files. Tcx files may be imported at Endomondo, Strava, Garmin Connect, Runkeeper as given examples (endomondo.com, strava.com, connect.garmin.com, runkeeper.com).
It currently supports:
- gpx version 1.0 and gpx version 1.1.
- hrm version 1.05, hrm version 1.06, hrm version 1.07
- tcx version 1.0, tcx version 1.1
You can drag and drop multiple files on to the form, they will then be processed in batch mode. You can specify to have the tcx-file automatically uploaded to Strava or emailed to an email adress, you will also find the tcx file in the specified output folder.
- -Starts with windows, runs in background, monitores folder
- -Time synchronization between files, it gets the correct time/timezone from the computer
- -Upload to Strava
- -Post altitude calibration (easily correct altitude data after training)
- -Custom calorie algorithm
- -Tacx devices or similar (calculates timestamps for gpx route trackpoints, in theory you could have your Polar heartsensor and footpod and still get the track you were running on a map)
- -US/Euro units
- -Heartrate, speed, cadence (bike or run), altitude (from either hrm or gpx), power, latitude, longitude
Disclaimer: The author of TcxCreator are not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform.